Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chapter 10: Going Beyond the Classroom

Arranging internships for students is such a great idea! "However modest our contribution, doing real work in a field that interests us not only develops new skills and habits but also gives us more motivation for academic work"(178) This is awesome, if I was able to get internships for the students they would be able to work outside of the classroom and we could talk and do projects about it while we were in class. They could be in groups or individual but it would be all voluntary and would benefit our classroom and the people that they are helping. I never would have thought of this before EDU 101 because we were mentors in classrooms and although it was megar it was the most helpful thing I did all year. I was able to see what it was like to be in a classroom and so what if it was a learning lab I was not a student and I was doing what I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment